Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A little Motivation and some news

April 1, 2014

1 Be gracious to me, O God, for man tramples on me; all day long an attacker oppresses me; 2 my enemies trample on me all day long, for many attack me proudly. 3When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? 5 All day long they injure my cause; all their thoughts are against me for evil. 6 They stir up strife, they lurk; they watch my steps, as they have waited for my life. 7For their crime will they escape? In wrath cast down the peoples, O God! 8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book? 9 Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call. This I know, thatGod is for me. 10 In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise, 11 in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 I must perform my vows to you, O God; I will render thank offerings to you. 13 For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

Motivational Quote

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown
Bike Shop

Yesterday I was able to get 2 bikes done and managed to get all the cutting, drilling and such done to mount the engine on the cruiser bike. Hoping today I can get everything hooked up and running on that.
Expect to have it done by late this afternoon.

One thing I have found on the Gas Powered bike kits, the "instructions" are a little more than worthless. You can find some videos on youtube where people have tried to fill the gaps and some of them are decent,  If I get anymore request for these to be put on I will double my pirce, but I will also make an instruction video of the entire procedure, even if I do pull the what little hair I have left out putting it together. 

Also received a new Jet Black Magnetic trainer which is really nice, even came with a free wheel block. This will be invaluable in helping to "fit" people to their bikes. It can also be used with a regualr bike to use for training indoors when the weather is bad, so can work in the "gym" area.

We have not advertised the Gym much yet, but really want to start getting some people coming in there soon too. Interested in working out? drop by the store we charge 20.00 a month to use our facilities or 100.00 a year if paid in advance. Currently we have a Weight bench, a slant bench and a trainer that you can use your bike with, we have free weights and dumbells. 

Back around 1998 I was certified as a Personal Trainer. I still would be but the agency went out of business, so now I am taking some refresher courses and will sit for another agency's test. I should be certifed within a coupple of months and will offer my services at the Gym for an additional fee of course. 

Internet Marketing

There are a lot of good quality programs out on the Internet that can make you a lot of money, they have tremendous potential. One thing I have definietly learned though is that if you want to be a success in IM or virtually anything you must be focused and that is something I have struggled with many times over the years. I would get into a program, I would do OK then see something I thought was better and join that then the circle would start again. It was a rather vicious circle and caused me to lose a lot of money.

About 2 wekes ago I decided that I would take the advice of a man that had really made it in Internet Marketing and become more targeted, so I dropped all but two programs that I was promoting. Remarkably I only had one "complaint" from a sponsor. Most of my sponsors didn't even care and probably didn't even know aho I am. That was anothe think that sort of made me aggravated. I don't want someone to sponsor me in a program then just leave me to figure it out by myself. I want a sponsor that takes an interest in me, and I want to be a sponsor that takes an interest in the people that are in their downline. 

I intend to be an active sponsor, and I intend to take an interest in the people I work with. No, I won't run your business for you, I won't build your downline for you. I will be there to help you though and I will take an interest in you and what you do, in how we can work together to make you profitable and make the journey enjoyable. So why not join me in one of the two programs I am promoting? 

The first is a program that can be used to build any other program or can be used as a business all by itself here is a link to check it out.

The second program only costs 1.75 to join using paypal and has the potential to pay back close to 100,000.00. Here is a link to check this out. 

Hope you enjoyed the blog post, please do leave comments and feel free to leave your url also.

Have a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768





No comments:

Post a Comment