Monday, April 7, 2014

Tour de Tifton and some Internet Marketing stuff

April 7, 2014

1 Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. 2 From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 3 For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. 4 I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. "Selah" 5 For you have heard my vows, O God; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name. 6 Increase the days of the king's life, his years for many generations.7 May he be enthroned in God's presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him. 8 Then will I ever sing praise to your name and fulfill my vows day after day.

Tour de Tifton.

The Tour de Tifton is coming this Saturday April 12, 2014. I will be providing on route SAG for the ride. Join us if you can. There will be rides ranging from 11 miles to a full century (100 Miles). Do come join us if you can. All money raised goes to help the YMCA and it underprivileged children programs.







Internet Marketing

I just received an invitation form an old friend Sotero Garcia to join with him and several others in what sounds like an excellent program. 

Check out the video, and get back with me, preferably by email or Facebook messaging. Once I hear form you I will send you some more details on exactly how this works. It sounds like there is a lot of money to be made. 

Bike Shop stuff:

I am sort of "caught up" at the bike shop. All the bikes for all the customers are repaired and ready to go back to them, except one which is waiting on parts, but as soon as the parts arrives that can be fixed in a few minutes. I do have a chain to put on a Small Kett Kar toy that my grandson Kevin likes, and a brake to put on a pink 10 speed that will be sold, also a set of shifters on a 24" bike that will be sold. But for the most part all the customer's bikes are ready to be sent back to their homes. This is really the first time that has happened since the first of the year.  

Hope everyone has a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Avenue SE
Moultrie, GA 31768



No comments:

Post a Comment