Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Internet Marketing and the Tour de Tifton/Ilse Boyette Memorial Bike ride

April 8, 2014

Internet Marketing

My friend Sotero Garcia lives in California and has been an Internet Marketer for several years. I know Sotero and know that he makes money in the programs he promotes. Sveral of his family are also in Internet Marketing. I myself have been doing some Internet Marketing for a few years with some minor successes. Yesterday afternoon Sotero and his brother invited me to join them in a program that they were promoting. I watched their "google hangout" video, and then the other videos and reports Sotero sent to me. I really believe this can be very beneficial to anyone that is willing to follow the diertcions and put in some effort. I am now inviting anyone reading this to come on board with me. All you do is follow very simple directions and there is of course a small cash investment. Watch the video below, if you think you may be interetested call me at 229-921-0072- email me at bmgcycleplus@gmail.com or pm me on facebook.
Bible Verse
1 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. 2 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. 3 How long will you assault a man? Would all of you throw him down-- this leaning wall, this tottering fence? 4 They fully intend to topple him from his lofty place; they take delight in lies. With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts they curse."Selah" 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. 6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him,for God is our refuge. "Selah" 9 Lowborn men are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie; if weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath. 10 Do not trust in extortion or take pride in stolen goods; though your riches increase, do not set your heart on them. 11 One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, 12and that you, O Lord, are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.

Tour de Tifton

The Tour de Tifton/Ilse Boyette Memorial Bicycle ride will be held this Saturday, come join us if you can. 
Here are some pics of the great scenery 





Bike Shop,

Today should be interesting, I am finally caught up with most things. There are some small things like putting a chain on a Kett Carr and a brake on a bike that will be sold, checking out a bike I picked up last evening and just general clean up.  Have to head over and pay the newspaper for our ads. Hopefully will have some people come in and drop off their bikes for repair. 

Hope everyone has a great and wonderful day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768

No comments:

Post a Comment