Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tour de Tifton and other bike stuff

April 2, 2014

Today is World Autism Awareness Day.  Everyone wear blue or get a blue light to support the people with Autism.  If you are interested here is a link to Autism Awareness.  Many of the readers may not know that we are the proud parents of two children with Autism, Scot now 41 and Chris now 33, both will celebrate birthdays in August. 


1 Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinnersor sit in the seat of mockers. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. 3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. 4 Not so the wicked! They are like chaff that the wind blows away. 5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. 6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

Bike Shop Stuff.

I think I have the Gas Motor kit about finished, looks like just hooking up throttle and clutch and filling it up with gas. It would be a lot easier if the directions were reasonably decent but the directions are very poorly done, the company spent more money on printing the directions than they did on having them made so they could be understood. Since the people that make the engine are Chinese and English is their second language I am guessing that may be part of the problem. 

Today with any luck I will get that bike finished and delivered. Have another bike sold that I have to deliver, a package that I have to get in the mail today and a Next bike that came in last evening that needs cables and shifters. At 5 PM I have to be at my "regular" job at Home Depot, I am working in Plumbing this week. That is not bad at all, I have a pretty decent base knowledge of plumbing and am learning a lot more as a lot of contractors and other D.I.Y folks come by and tell me about their projects and stories. I listen and learn a lot.

Tour de Tifton/Isle Boyette Memorial Bicycle Ride

April 12th is just around the corner and will mark the 5th annual Tour de Tifton Bicycle Ride.If you are anywhere near Tifton, Georgia come by and ride with us. I will be providing on route SAG for the ride, which means I will take some tools and some tires, tubes etc and head out after the riders leave and make sure everyone finishes the ride by either helping them with repairs,, water or Gatorade, or even giving them a ride if the just wear out. The rides range from an short 11 mile ride to a Metric Century 100 KM and a Full Century 100 Miles.

Along the route you will see some absolutely beautiful countryside, so do come by if you can and ride with us, here are some pictures of he route, enjoy. 





Internet Marketing

Internet Marketing is something I have come to enjoy and have really began to develop in the last few months. I am planning to replace most of the income I had before and maybe even more with my participation in Internet Marketing and I believe I am on the right track. If you want to get out of  "dead end" job or you want some real security then Internet Marketing may very well be for you too. Here is a program that you can join and promote and test, it is inexpensive and it will also help you promote other programs, if interested just click this link

Have a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
229-921-0072





1 comment:

  1. I enjoy internet marketing as well. Visit my blog for helps in internet marketing!

    http://womensbiz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete