Friday, April 25, 2014

April 26, 2014


Network Marketing and The Internet.

Many Network marketers have made fortunes by combining what is now known as Network Marketing with Internet Marketing. It is a combination that makes sense and works very well, but it is does take effort and work, so if you are not willing to roll up your sleeves and put in some time and effort then you are far better off going to your "JOB" every day and not even trying this type of business venture.

If however you are willing to do a few hours work daily and willing to follow simple directions hen there is a good chance you will be a success at Network Marketing especially when you combine that with the power of the Internet.

Today I am going to show you two different Network Marketing companies, and how one or both can help you make lots of money by combining Network Marketing with Internet Marketing. There are a couple of videos that you can watch to help you understand the companies and their pay plan.

I have found the main thing when choosing a Network Marketing Company is do you like their products, would you use their products and do you see other people using their products. Have you ever watched Shark Tank?  Do you hear Mr Wonderful saying over and over that it is all about the money? He is absolutely correct. It is all about the money, but it is also about helping others. If the product or service the company offers is no good or is not something people will use or get excited about then don't invest your time or money into it.

A friend recently asked me to join a program called Wake Up Now. It is a 4 year old "Financial Wellness" program. I really love the Tax Bot program in it and can see others love it also. They also offer discounts on just about everything and some of those discounts are huge. So I joined. The compensation plan is good and the support like through video training etc. is excellent. Here is a link to find out more about the program.

I feel strongly enough about the program that if you join through my link I will refund your first months payment of 100.00. The only thing I ask is that you be willing to do the same for 3 people you sponsor in.  Watch this video  and you will understand better how it all works. I really feel that this is a program that is going to make a LOT of People a LOT of money.

h

Bicycle Shop

I just received my new Bike Mechanic Shirt. They were selling these on the Internet so I bought a short sleeve and a long sleeve shirt. They were very reasonably priced, My wife took this photo by my truck this morning.  
Also received the Park Tool School books and am planning a couple of beginners courses for cyclists in the area. With luck I will be able to get a videographer for the sessions and be able to load the videos on youtube and vimeo for anyone that wants that information. The courses will be free to the public, however there will be items at the venue like tubes, pumps, tools, books etc that people can purchase. I will be announcing the dates soon.  The target dates will be to have one session in Tifton  and one in Moultrie in June, July and August of this year. If it works out may try to make it an annual thing. 

Bible Verse from Devotional

1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. 2 Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. 3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. 4 Deliver me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men. 5 For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. 6 From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. 7 I have become like a portentto many, but you are my strong refuge. 8 My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long. 9 Do not cast me away when I am old; do not forsake me when my strength is gone. 10 For my enemies speak against me; those who wait to kill me conspire together. 11They say, "God has forsaken him; pursue him and seize him, for no one will rescue him." 12 Be not far from me, O God; come quickly, O my God, to help me. 13 May my accusers perish in shame; may those who want to harm me be covered with scorn and disgrace.




Have a great day

Jerry " The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1t Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768




No comments:

Post a Comment