Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wake Up and Chisled Faith

April 17, 2014

Bike Shop

As many of you know I am not only a bicycle shop owner/bicycle mechanic I also do some Internet and Network Marketing in fact if I did not do Internet Marketing I would probably have to close up the bike shop. Moultrie is a small town and there just is not enough bicycle business to keep a full scale shop open. I enjoy the shop and I really enjoy the people coming in and telling me their bicycle problems. I enjoy being the one they come to with these questions and I usually have the answers. I also enjoy researching and finding the answers I don't know.

A couple weeks ago a man came into the shop with a pedal from a small John Deere Toy farm tractor. The Ertl Tractors do not use a bicycle pedal, but I was able to find a place that sells nothing but new and used toy tractor parts on the Internet. I gave the man the information and he was able to order the parts he needed to fix the John Deere for his grandson. I was happy to help the man and happy that his grandson would have a good toy.

Last weekend was the Tour de Tifton, and I provided SAG for the ride and provided the water bottles for the riders also. Of course the water bottles have our name on them and are advertising expense, but providing SAG was a great opportunity to network with cyclists from all over the area.

A friend from California introduced me to a program recently. This program helps people save on lots of products and services and even has a special service that helps save money on your taxes. If you think you would be interested in saving and making some extra money or possibly replacing your current job with a more secure income then this may be just what you have been looking for. This is not one of those "ground floor" opportunities where the company starts up, sounds great and then goes out of business before they pay anyone. This company has been around since 2010 and is financially sound. Watch the video by clicking here. If you feel like it may be for you that is great, if you don't then it is no big deal.

The one thing I do know though is that if you want to change things in your life you have to make the changes. You are the only one that can change your future and to do that you need to take action. so watch the video and make a decision or don't, it is totally your choice.

Bible Verse from Devotional
1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered; may his foes flee before him. 2 As smoke is blown away by the wind, may you blow them away; as wax melts before the fire, may the wicked perish before God. 3 But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful. 4 Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds-- his name is the LORD-- and rejoice before him. 5 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. 6 God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land. 7 When you went out before your people, O God, when you marched through the wasteland, "Selah" 8 the earth shook, the heavens poured down rain,before God, the One of Sinai, before God, the God of Israel. 9 You gave abundant showers, O God; you refreshed your weary inheritance. 10 Your people settled in it, and from your bounty, O God, you provided for the poor.

Chiseled Faith

Several months back I became involved in a company called Chiseled Faith. This is a faith based fitness and health program. The program targets Christians and Christian Churches. It can be a fundraiser for the church and at the same time be a fitness and health program for the church members and supporters. At the current time I am the "Regional Relationship Director" for Chiseled Faith.

At one time I was a Certified Personal Trainer with the NAHF. That agency went out of business and I did not get re certified right away. Recently I have decided to get certified again and chose the Fitour certification since I could do it online.  

There is now a small workout room at the bike shop where people can come to workout. If you take a chiseled faith course through us, using the workout area is included in the fee. 

I guess that is all for today, have to go remove a bottom bracket from a bike at the shop so I can replace the bearings. 

Have a great day

Jery " The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768











No comments:

Post a Comment