Monday, March 31, 2014

Today at the bike shop and a little about Internet marketing

March 31, 2014

1 Be merciful to me, O God, for men hotly pursue me; all day long they press their attack. 2 My slanderers pursue me all day long; many are attacking me in their pride. 3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you. 4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? 5 All day long they twist my words; they are always plotting to harm me. 6 They conspire, they lurk, they watch my steps, eager to take my life. 7 On no account let them escape;in your anger, O God, bring down the nations. 8 Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll-- are they not in your record? 9 Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help. By this I will know that God is for me. 10 In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise-- 11 in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 12 I am under vows to you, O God; I will present my thank offerings to you. 13 For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

Bike Shop

As many of you that have read my other post know I operate a small bicycle shop here in Moultrie Georgia. I don't make much money but it is quite enjoyable and I get to meet a lot of wonderful people. I really enjoy helping people with their bikes and fitness problems. Today I know before I head out I have 3 bikes to hopefully finish today.

The first bike I will try to get done is one that came in about a month ago literally in pieces. That is the man brought the bike in with the frame in tact and the parts they had taken off the bike so they could paint the frame in a box. The chain had been broken into several small pieces, the rear derailleur was attached to the bike in the wrong place which kept the freewheel from moving at all and probably damaged it.  The front derailleur had been left on the bike when it was painted and the paint had literally destroyed that. Anyway I had finished rebuilding it when the 7 speed freewheel went out on it so had to order a new one which should come in today. Once the freewheel is replaced that bike should be able to go home to its owner. Unfortunately the bike repair will cost him more than simply buying another bike from Wal Mart. The parts I put on are much better than the parts that came off, but still he has a department store bike, for another 100.00 he could have bought a good used bike that would have lasted him mnay years and then could resell it for almost what he paid for it.

The second bike is much simpler, an older road bike that came in with the tire literally rotting off of it, so a new set of tires and tubes made that bike better, but then the client decided he did not like the brakes where they were and wanted them moved up toward the middle of the bar. I tried to use used parts for that, but the type of brake handles I have in stock would not work, so had to order some CycloCross brake handles for him, they should be there today also.

The third is a unique project where we were trying to put a gas motor on a bicycle, basically turn it into a moped. The customer bought a kit off ebay and I am putting it on for him. The main problem so far has been that the kit was made for a bike that has 25MM tubes and a standard V frame. His bike is one of the "cruiser" type bikes with tubes that are over twice the size of standard bike (frame) tubes. I have had to manufacture parts to make it fit, and have made several trip[s to Home Depot, Fastenal and other places to get what I need to fabricate these parts. Anyway I think I now have all I need and can get down to getting it all mounted on the bike, then go get the fuel and oil and make a 16:1 mix that will operate in the engine for the first so many Kilometers then go to a 32:1 Mix which will be what is the regular mix after that. The first 2 bikes should be pretty simple and I should be able to get them done pretty quickly, then the rest of the day will probably be spent on the "motor" as we have started calling this bike.

If you are in Moultrie, do come by ans see me at the shop, will be there probably late tonight. 

Business:

For those of you that may not know, I am sort of an Entrepreneur also and do some Internet Marketing. Recently I decided I was involved in too many IM programs and decided to cut down to just 2. I had been trying to promote as many as 7 at one time and that just did not work. I really had no problem with any of these programs, as they were all good programs, I just was spreading myself too thin and had to drop several of them. Here are the 2 I kept and why.

1. Feeder Matrix click here the program only costs 1.75 to start, and if you really need it, I would even be willing to pay the 1.75 for you to get started. Can't really beat that. I will also help promote your link as long as I know you are also promoting your link. The potential from your 1.75 is about 100,000.00 so why not look at that, low investment high potential. Of course there is some effort on your part too. 

2. M and G Systems Click Here This is an Autroresponder, a first rate full function autoresponder, but unlike other ARs the company loads it with leads daily a minimum of 400 leads. You can download these leads and text them, call them or whatever. The program can help you promote any program on the net, or you can use it as a standalone business model. I am using it to promote itself and feeder matrix. Again there will be some effort on your part to  make this program or any business opportunity work, so if you are not willing to put in some work, don't waste your time. Yes there is also a fee for this program but you will need an autoresponder for virtually any business opportunity on the web today, why not have one that also gives you leads? 

Hope everyone has a great day,

Be sure to leave a comment and your website or email

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus (Inside Christian Books & More) 
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768






No comments:

Post a Comment