Sunday, April 20, 2014

BMG Cycles Plus and Internet Marketing

April 20, 2014

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

BMG Cycles Plus- Moultrie, Georgia USA

You notice the name of my business is BMG Cycles Plus. I am sure you know by now that the BMG Cycles part is a bicycle shop. In the bike shop I repair virtually all styles, brands and types of bicycles. I have even been known to put motors on bicycles turning them into a sort of Moped. In addition to repairing bicycles we sell Fuji,SE, Free Agent, KHS and Manhattan Bikes. 

So you may be wondering what the "Plus" is. We have a small workout room in the bicycle shop where people can work out or I can train them. I was Certified as Personal Trainer actuallyy before I started the Bicycle Shop. So that is one "plus".

I also do some Internet/Network Marketing. I have searched and been involved with many Network Marketing Programs over the years and have found that there are a LOT of great programs out there. I have had to limit what I take on simply because it takes time and money to get them set up and to promote them. The great thing about Network Marketing is the residual income, build once and get paid forever. If that sounds good to you then I invite you to take a serious look at this opportunity by clicking here




After you check out the WUN website, send me and email or PM me on facebook, you an even just comment on this blog that you want me to contact you and leave your contact info. I will be happy to do that. If you're are serious about making money in a solid Network Marketing Company. I will even help you get started.

If you don't believe you can afford the fees associated with WUN, then check out this link where your upfront cost can be as little as 1.75 and in a few short weeks, you will have enough to join WUN, so check it out  simple and cheap. Just click here 

Do comment below on the blog, let me know what you think. I will soon be adding some articles that should help with any business. If you send me a write up for your business I may even allow some guest posts .

Bible Verse from Devotional,

1 Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck. 2 I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold. I have come into the deep waters; the floods engulf me. 3 I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched. My eyes fail, looking for my God. 4 Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal. 5 You know my folly, O God; my guilt is not hidden from you. 6 May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me, O Lord, the LORD Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me, O God of Israel. 7 For I endure scorn for your sake, and shame covers my face. 8 I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons; 9 for zeal for your house consumes me, and the insults of those who insult you fall on me. 10 When I weep and fast, I must endure scorn; 11 when I put on sackcloth, people make sport of me. 12 Those who sit at the gate mock me, and I am the song of the drunkards.






Hope Everyone had a Fantastic Easter

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768

No comments:

Post a Comment