Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wake Up

April 15, 2014

“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby

Today is he last day to file taxes unless you get an extension, you can get an almost automatic 6 month extension from the IRS, but if you have to pay taxes you will still be charged interest on any money owed from the 15th on.

I am going to change my blog around just a little today.

Let me ask you some questions and I hope you will answer them honestly.

Do you need more money?
Are the bills piling up even if you work overtime?
Kids need new shoes?
Car broke down?
Is there anything in your life that you need money for right now?
What if I told you that you could make money very quickly, not a few million but a few hundred, would that help? how about if you not only make the 300.00 but you also are set up to receive 600.00 per month in residual income. Are you willing to take a few minutes to watch a video to see how it works? If so go here
if not it is no big deal.

Bike shop stuff

Today I started my training for the Golden Olympics, I will be riding each morning increasing the length of the ride and decreasing the time of the ride until I will have a good chance at bringing home the gold medal. Up at 5:30 each morning and ride until at least 6:30 AM. 

I know some of you have been following the saga of the Gas Powered Bicycle Motor kit. Well the company sent me a new CDI unit and I installed it, but it did not make the bike motor work. I am thinking that the bike may have been run through a puddle or something like that and the magneto may also be bad.  I tried numerous times to start the bike tonight with absolutely no luck at all. At this point I really have no clue as to what needs to be done. I am going to tell the owner that he can have the bike and kit and take it to a small engine shop. Calvin at MT Power has been helping us out on it, and has done a fantastic job of doing so. Hopefully he will have a suggestion.  Personally I am thinking Magneto which means removing the engine from the bike, taking the front off and replacing the "wiring harness" of sorts.

I have a couple of other people that are interested in having a motor put on their bike, either electric or gas. This gas powered kit is much cheaper to start with than the electric version, the electric version is also much slower.  I was thinking though if the gas and electric powered bikes turn into a profit center for the bike shop I may get a portable building to set up the workshop in so I can have more space and also more air. The gas and stuff gets rather smelly after a while. We will have to see if that happens or not.







The Motor Bike kit is not the only bike in the shop. I have a  2 bikes needing a tuneup, 1 needs bearings in the bottom bracket, another needs new bar tape, one needs some brake work., and I have a few that simply need sold. If you need a good used bike or a new Fuji or KHS bike, you can get them from me. Great prices, excellent service. All new bikes receive 4 tunes-ups over 4 years included with the bike. Used bikes receive 2 tune-ups over 2 years and all bikes get a 3o day checkup to make sure the customer is satisfied and the bike is running well.


Bible Verse

8 Let the whole world bless our God and sing aloud his praises. 9 Our lives are in his hands, and he keeps our feet from stumbling. 10 You have tested us, O God; you have purified us like silver melted in a crucible. 11 You captured us in your net and laid the burden of slavery on our backs.12 You sent troops to ride across our broken bodies. We went through fire and flood. But you brought us to a place of great abundance. 13 Now I come to your Temple with burnt offerings to fulfill the vows I made to you -- 14 yes, the sacred vows you heard me make when I was in deep trouble. 15 That is why I am sacrificing burnt offerings to you -- the best of my rams as a pleasing aroma. And I will sacrifice bulls and goats. Interlude 16 Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what he did for me. 17 For I cried out to him for help, praising him as I spoke. 18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, my Lord would not have listened. 19 But God did listen! He paid attention to my prayer. 20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer and did not withdraw his unfailing love from me.

Have a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768




No comments:

Post a Comment