Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tour de Tifton and Spinding

May 8, 2014

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney

BMG Cycles Plus,

Most everyone that reads this blog knows that I operate a small bicycle shop in Moultrie Georgia. Many of you know also that I provide SAG support for the Tour de Tifton/Ilse Boyette Memorial Bicycle Ride.  Bret Wagenhorst is the Event Director for the Tour de Tifton. This year we had absolutely fantastic weather as well as a great turnout. Below is a picture of Darian Peavey the Tiftarea Y Director handing a check to Mandy the representative of the Isle Boyette Scholarship Fund. The money made for the ride is divided at 90% for the YMCA underprivileged children programs and 10& goes to the Ilse Boyette Scholarship fund. Ilse was a nurse at Tift Regional Medical Center that lost her battle with Cancer about 2 years back. She was also an avid bicycle rider and one of the organizers of the Tour de Tifton.

This year the YMCA received about 10,000.00 and the Scholarship fund received 1000.00. I believe that is the best year we have had so far. I expect that Bret (wearing the blue shirt and Cap) in the photo below is already making some arrangements toward next years ride.  If I am able I will provide SAG again next year.


Bret mentioned at this meeting that there will be a short ride on June 7 as the Wiregrass Farm Tour is to be held in Tifton that day. I will be providing more details is future blogs.


If you ever get to Moultrie and have time, stop by the bike shop, at least give me a call. We may go out and get a cup of coffee or something like that. 

Have you ever seen or had one of those Chinese Bicycle engines for a bicycle? I put one on for a client a few weeks back and we are learning a LOT about them. I am also finding out that there are others that have shared some of their experiences and I have tried to learn from both their and my experiences with the motor kit. 

If you ever decide to buy one of those 80 cc Chinese bicycle motor kits their are several things you should do. Many of them can be done right away and many have to be done as you go (maintenance).  The instruction book that comes with the motor is poorly written and sometimes hard to understand, so I am actually going to write up a report and make a video on how to put one together.  Not sure how soon it will be done, keep reading my blog and you will know when I get it done.

I will also be doing some videos on basic bicycle maintenance along with written reports to go with the videos. These will be videos of the classes that I will be providing at my shop and at the YMCA in the next few months. 


Bible Verse from Daily Devotional,

10 Then I thought, "To this I will appeal: the years of the right hand of the Most High." 11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. 12 I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. 13 Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? 14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. 15 With your mighty arm you redeemed your people, the descendants of Jacob and Joseph. "Selah" 16 The waters saw you, O God, the waters saw you and writhed; the very depths were convulsed. 17 The clouds poured down water, the skies resounded with thunder; your arrows flashed back and forth. 18 Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind, your lightning lit up the world; the earth trembled and quaked. 19 Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. 20 You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.


Internet Marketing

I really enjoy running the bike shop, repairing the bikes and talking with the riders etc, but we live in a very small town so there is just not enough bike business to make a living, so I work part time at The Home Depot and I do some Internet Marketing. 

I have over the years been in several "programs" that were suppose to make fantastic money. I still haven't found and do NOT expect to find the program that you can join, do nothing and within a month or so be making enough to quit your job. I have had some success with affiliate marketing and am very excited about a new program called SpinDing. 

The first questions I get from most people is "What is SpinDing and How much Money can I make with it"

What is Spin Ding

SpinDing ... An AMAZING Business For Merchants And Affiliates.

LAUNCHED April 2014 ... CYCLE UP TO 10 Times Every Day With SpinDing!!

Over 100,000 Registered in SpinDIng and growing everyday with paid members from the $30 Bravo level upwards.

SpinDing is a Unique, Feature Packed, Promotional Tool That Builds Traffic
SpinDing is a free smartphone app that let's your potential customers get something cool every time they play. You give us some items. We locate customers in your area and they get YOUR gift. We know that a free gift is up to 70% more effective increasing traffic (and sales) than a coupon or a "daily deal". Give it a try today... and sell MORE STUFF!


You can look at it more closely at this link http://www.spinding.com/jgoodwin31768/

How Much Money can you make?

If you follow the directions and the people you bring in follow the directions then you should be making about 14,000.00 a month before too terribly long. You should be making 5-10,000 per month in the first 6-8 months, but even so you are the ONLY one that can decide how much you wish to make and you are the only one that can make it happen.

I will tell you this. I was able to make back my initial investment in less than a month. I fully expect that withing 6 months I will be earning substantially more using spinding than I do working at Home Depot or the bike shop. 

Get moe details on Spinding at http://www.spinding.com/jgoodwin31768 


Have a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin

BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768



No comments:

Post a Comment