Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Job? New Bikes!

May 24, 2014

I can't say 100% sure that I have a new job, but the signs are looking very good. I received an email from the same company I interviewed with last week and it is very encouraging. According to the email they want to move on in the interview/hiring process and will be calling me back Monday or Tuesday of next week. Checking my schedule with The Home Depot I see that I am working 5-9 PM on both Monday and Tuesday so I should be available all day to take their call. This would be a full time 40 hour week, 4 days on 3 days off and would pay quite a bit more per hour, so I am rather excited about it.

My hopes and prayers right now are that they are doing my background check and will be sending me for a drug screen next week. That would be the ideal scenario. If that happens then I will have to put in my resignation at Home Depot. I do enjoy working there. and I may ask if they could use someone to work part time on the 3 days I have off, but not sure because I also very much enjoy being with the family and especially with the grandchildren, so will probably just work the new job. Since it is full time it comes with benefits such as health insurance, Dental and vision, and a 401K Plan.  The new job also offers incentive bonuses for meeting and exceeding goals, which I really like.

When I find out for sure and assuming that it is positive I will post some pictures of me in the new uniform.

Bike Shop Stuff

I am considering offering some bicycle maintenance courses either at the store or possibly at the Y or some other venue. These very basic like how to fix a flat, how to clean and lube your drivetrain, how to wash your bike etc. As soon as I find out a schedule for what I hope will be my new job I will be setting up times, dates and locations for this. Right now the Tiftarea YMCA has offered space for doing the classes and we could have classes in Moultrie at the Bicycle Shop, so the locations are pretty well set. I am also going to speak with some of the Tifton Riders about putting on a bike rodeo for children her in Moultrie. Possibly the Home Depot would like to have that at their location, I know they have done that in the past.

At the store we now have a really nice Mongoose Mountain bike that has upgraded shifters on it, really clean and in great shape, I have went over it and it does need the rear wheel trued, so I will take care of that probably Monday and it will be for sale for 119.00 OBO. It probably ran about 170-180 new and the upgraded shifters ran about 100.00.  115.00 is an excellent price, also when you purchase a used bicycle from us, we do a 30 day check up, and furnish 2 tune-ups over the next 2 years.

We also offer bikes on consignment and we have 3 right now that are great bikes at great price points. I will put photos of all 3 of them in a future blog. The 3 consignment bikes are a Giant Hybrid, a Schwinn Mountain Bike and a 3 speed cruiser bike. All are in great shape. Drop by the shop if you are in the area and take a look.

We also have a few new bikes, 4 New Free Agent BMX 20" Bikes and a 24" BMX Cruiser.   There are a few used children's bikes and one Mountain Bike that as of June 1, 2014 will be sold for the repair charge. I will be putting a photo of that here soon also.

Some new items are being added an should be in next week. I will be carrying some more small parts like chain master links and half links, as some customers like to do their own repairs and save the labor charge.  I have some of these in stock now but will soon be adding some more of these repair parts and also some specialty bicycle tools.


Bible verse from Devotional:
1 Hear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. 2 Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you. 3 Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long. 4 Bring joy to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. 5 You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you. 6 Hear my prayer, O LORD; listen to my cry for mercy. 7 In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me. 8 Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord; no deeds can compare with yours. 9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name. 10 For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.   

Internet Marketing

Yes I am still doing Internet Marketing and Spinding I still my main program. I like spinding for several reasons. The main reason is that once you have paid your monthly fees then you cycle pretty much daily and so even if you are not really active with recruiting you still can get a check and as long as you make sure the monthly fees are paid ( you can have that done automatically with your earnings) you earn a commission. You may not make quite enough the first month to pay everything unless you are really active at recruiting but by the second month you should be making a profit even if you don't do much of anything. Then it will keep growing and now starting June 1,2014 the cycling should really take off due to the new matrix add on that was approved earlier this month.

One person though told me they simply could not afford to pay the 30.00 for themselves, and 30.00 for 2 others so they could get the benefit of cycling. I understand this perfectly as I myself have been in that position. So here is what I suggest they do and if you are one of these people then this is for you also.

First join the feeder matrix for 1.75 and upgrade for 5.00 so total out of pocket is 6.75 use this link http://www.feedermatrix.com/?ref=jgoodwin31768

Once you have Purchased the feeder matrix system and are in my downline send me an email at bodymindgoals@hotmail.com with the subject FEEDER Matrix, as soon as I receive it I will send you 6.75 by paypal.

I will send you links and suggestions on how to promote the feeder matrix, most will be free or very low cost methods of advertising. When you have an income from Feeder Matrix of 100.00 or month or more which may take a couple of months, use the funds from the feeder matrix to join spinding using my spinding link here http://www.spinding.com/jgoodwin31768  This way you have 0.00 of your own money invested and now you have 2 sources of income.

Once you are making enough money from Spinding to pay its monthly fees from your earnings you will want to start advertising it more and really build that business. at the end of a year using this plan you should be earning in excess of 1000.00 per month in residual income, you can choose to keep promoting and make a full time income, which is what I plan to do. 

Join me in this and I will help you all I can, that does not mean I will do it for you, but I will be sending emails to you to help you build your business and that will help me build mine, so everyone wins.

Have a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycle PLus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768

No comments:

Post a Comment