Friday, May 30, 2014

An Apology

May 30, 2014

First I want to apologize to the current owner of the space where I "rent" for the bike shop. 

I mentioned in my last blog that I was considering moving the bike shop to a more suitable location and some reasons why I felt that might be a good idea.  After re-reading what I had written I realize that I probably should have worded it differently. 

By the way I also considered the possibility of finding someone to run the bike shop part time on the days I am working and leaving it right where it is at.  I have considered buying a portable building and moving the stuff from the shop into that. I have considered many things and will keep trying to figure out what is the best way to go. It is probably going to be a rather difficult transition to go from being able to just run out to the shop anytime I want to having a full time job that takes up 40 plus hours per week. It has even been rough with working around my current work schedule but so far we have made it work. It will take some effort but we will get through it if it is meant to be.

You see I do really enjoy working on the bikes, I enjoy talking with the people about the bikes, I enjoy helping people solve their bike problems and I do enjoy running the bike shop.  I even had a lot of fun putting that Chinese Bicycle Motor on a bike and making it go, which is one reason I mentioned a more open space. The smell of the gasoline from the Gasoline Motor and the smell from various cleaners and such that I use can get pretty intense so working outside or in a more open area could be advantageous.

One good thing I found out from this though is that at least one person actually reads the blog, I was kind of wondering about that.











Bible Verse from Devotional:

  1 I will sing of the LORD's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. 2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself. 3 You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant, 4 'I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.' " "Selah" 5 The heavens praise your wonders, O LORD, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones. 6 For who in the skies above can compare with the LORD? Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings? 7 In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared; he is more awesome than all who surround him. 8 O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you. 9 You rule over the surging sea; when its waves mount up, you still them. 10 You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies. 

Internet Marketing



 TAKE YOUR POSITION IN THE WORLDS FIRST 'ACTIVATED' MATRIX WITH A PRE-BUILT & PAID DOWNLINE!
60,000+ MEMBERS HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED AND ARE GOING IN. DO YOU WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND? http://www.spinding.com/jgoodwin31768


Have a great day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
 





No comments:

Post a Comment