Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Getting The Exercise Part, Now need to work on the Diet

May 27 2014

My training for the Golden Olympics has officially started and my riding program has began to take shape. I am going to start being more careful with my diet beginning June 1.  My riding schedule may soon have to change from riding early in the morning to riding later in the evening due to the possibility of changing jobs.  I will of course cross that bridge when I come to it. I am expecting to know something today (Tuesday).

I am at this point rather excited about the possibility of a new job which is full time, has benefits and pays quite a bit more than my current position at Home Depot, hoping to hear more later today. Even if I don't hear until tomorrow that will be fine.



I did receive a call today from another prospective employer. This position would be PRN and probably every other weekend, so the may be a way to take both the full time job and this part time job. If I do then I will very likely have to do one of 2 things I will have to hire someone to run the bike shop or I will have to close it up altogether.  Both the full time job and this PRN job will pay more than the bike shop does. I would still probably do some repairs and such on the side even if I close up shop altogether.

I do enjoy so much working with and on the bicycles, but there comes a time when you have to do what is best for your family and at this point earning money to take care of them is the what I feel is necessary. Of course I am also going to keep working the Internet Marketing thing and hopefully that will start earning more and more each month, in fact I am sure it will with Spinding.

Bible Verse from Devotional

 1 O LORD, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you. 2 May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry. 3 For my soul is full of trouble and my life draws near the grave. 4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit; I am like a man without strength. 5 I am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your care. 6 You have put me in the lowest pit, in the darkest depths. 7 Your wrath lies heavily upon me; you have overwhelmed me with all your waves. "Selah" 8 You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape; 9 my eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, O LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you. 

Internet Marketing

Internet Marketing is a great way to make some extra money or even make a living if you are so inclined. It is cheap to start up compared to a brick and mortar business. With Internet Marketing you can start out as an affiliate with a company like Clickbank or some other affiliate program for free. And you can use articles, blogs, facebook, and at least a hundred FREE places to advertise your products or services.  You can make your own product with just a little research and you can use forums, social networks, safelists and other methods of free advertising.  

With that said I would like to introduce you to a program that I feel is one of the best out there, and it is pretty cheap to get involved with it is called SpinDing.  If you have any interest in the possibility of starting your own business then you should check out this link http://www.spinding.com/jgoodwin31768 

The company just announced a new comp program that will go into effect June 1, 2014 and should help all associates increase their earnings. I know it will make a big difference in my own income.  I expect that within a year or two at the most my income from Spindidng will be more than my income from my "job".

Have a great day

Jerry "the Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Avenue SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
229-921-0072

No comments:

Post a Comment