Sunday, August 26, 2012

Funny Bicycle Stuff


Hi Everybody:
How are you all doing today. Just thought I would share this video with you feel free to share it with your friends. I found it pretty funny since I do indeed repair bicycles.
Actually I find it interesting and fun to repair bicycles. Today is Sunday so the shop is not officially open but I had one that I repaired last evening that I took back to the owner. Sometimes I will lend a bike to someone that I know well like this customer. He took a bike yesterday and I repaired his last evening. I took his bike back to him and he told me the man across the street from him was looking for a new bike.  The man across the street had two old frames basically, not really operational bikes. i gave him a good deal on the used Murray that I had loaned the regular customer. It seems my regular customer list keeps growing. I have people that are regular customers in all areas of the town as well as a few other towns around the area. They range from people on fixed incomes to Doctors, Attorneys, High School Football coaches and several preachers.
In fact a rather strange thing happened just today. We have not been going to church regularly since we have the 2 handicapped boys and it had been very hard to find a church that really fit our family. I think we found one now, but it will take a few more trips to be sure. The funny thing that happened though is that we went to the church and while several people spoke with us and welcomed us, one person came up said he had been to the house and thanked me for showing him some bikes. he said he had actually stopped at the shop last week and put a deposit on a bike. I knew right away exactly which bike and sort of remembered him dropping by the house. I did not realize he was a minister.
I head for the Nut Roll September 8 as a warm up ride for the Golden Olympics. The Golden Olympics will be held in Grovania on September 19th and 20th. I will then head for Vienna to ride in the Big Bike Ride.
Have to get some heavy duty training in it's all about performance
Have a great day

Jerry The Bicycle Nut Goodwin
Moultrie, Georgia

World's Shortest Webinar. This 2 minute story might make you money or it might not.
Want to hear it? click here 
Want to know more about me click here 



1 comment:

  1. it is true that I did not realize he was a minister. I knew right away exactly which bike and sort of remembered him dropping by the house. http://www.la-sovereign.com/

    ReplyDelete