Saturday, August 25, 2012

bikes and helping people


Today was a rather unusual day for us here in Moultrie. I rode my bike to the bike shop and was just going to get some part numbers, organize some stuff and head to the house. One of my regular clients came in while I was there and needed some work done on his bike. Ruth, the boys and I had made plans to go to Reed Bingham State Park with the Grandkids, so I told him I would work on it this afternoon and gave him another bike to use until I got his fixed.
I went home and we loaded up the van with picnic stuff, stuff for the boys and a bike for Jason and Kevin. Just as we were getting in the van we received a call from our daughter saying they had changed there mind and were going to the campgrounds in Arabi. That changed our plans considerably so I went back to the shop to fix the bike. The bike needed new bearings in the bottom bracket as well as a new crank. The bike had been hit by a car so really that was not bad.
As I am writing this the bicycle is in the back on my van, I drove over by the man's house but no one would answer the door, so I left my card for him to call.
I signed up to take a look at a program called Prospect Guyser which is supposed to help me get more prospects for my online business and help build my mailing list. As I was going through the instructions I found the following call for help, so thought I would post it here just in case anyone would be interested in helping out another. I try to help everyone I can and will probably send a donation of some sort, maybe a few dollars or some of those products that I have on my hard drive that I downloaded and never used or even look at anymore.
I never met Kaye, but she sounds like a special person that would do this to help a friend.

Helping A Friend In Need

Please read this story from my good friend Kaye Towne, better known as Krazy Kaye and find out how you can help!
A Story About Caring for Those That Care…
I want to share a story with you about someone I know who has spent years caring for others and now needs Us to Care about Her.
Cat (Catherine) Heiter has worked quietly in the background of the Internet Marketing Industry for years. She has quietly answered support tickets helping people problem solve every day year after year.
Many of you know her and work with her every day. She is One of US part of our online marketing family. She is a strong and caring fixture in this industry and she needs our help.
What most don’t know is that the entire time she is helping others she is suffering. Cat has been fighting several health issues for years, but to make it worse she also has no medical insurance.
Now to make things Even Worse, the house she is renting had a roof leak last year that the owner wouldn’t fix. They did get it fixed recently. However, the water damage has caused severe black mold in the house.
Cat, Her Daughter and Son have been fighting Bronchitis for well over a month now and with no meds and no insurance. The owner won’t fix the house, the city and county inspectors refuse to inspect the house and order the owner to fix the damage and make it a safe living environment.
Our Goal is to help Cat in her time of need as she has done for so many of us. BUT we cant do it alone. We need Each and Every Person who Reads this to come join us and help us spread the word.
There is POWER IN NUMBERS and We have the ability to draw those numbers together for a worthy cause and help someone in need.
We are looking for donations of Downloadable products to put into an Awesome Package so that we an offer a Great Deal to Online Marketers and use those Fund to Help Cat and her family.
We are also happy to accept any other donations be it Percentages of sales from site or lists or whatever anyone is willing to do to help out.
You can find the donation and details page here:
http://redmansurf.net/CareForCat.html
Please contact either Krazy Kaye or Linda O. if you wish to donate and help out. Or show up at the Fundraiser BabbleWhack-A-Thon that will Run from Saturday Noon EST until well when ever we run out of steam or meet our goal with our fundraising efforts.
Caring For Cat BabbleWhack-A-Thon will be in the Net Learning Academy Room.
We are still building the infomation page and sales pages and will get those links along with where to send Cash Donations ASAP.
Please join us in this worthy cause for a person who truly Deserves and Needs our help.
Thank You
Krazy Kaye & The Wonderful Team who have jump up to help out :)
I wish I could name you all but would take me a week to do it..LOL
Yall ROCK!!!!!

Have a Great Day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
For Expert Answers to Questions on Cycling Click Here
For Expert Answers to Questions on Exercise Click Here
For Details on Wom Vegas where you can play games or advertise and make money watch the 2 minute seminar here 
Want to earn 100% Commissions? Click here
Want to know more about me click here

No comments:

Post a Comment