Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014

1 Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. 2 How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth! 3 He subdued nations under us, peoples under our feet. 4 He chose our inheritance for us, the pride of Jacob, whom he loved. "Selah" 5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, the LORD amid the sounding of trumpets. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. 7 For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. 8 God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne. 9 The nobles of the nations assemble as the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings of the earth belong to God; he is greatly exalted.

Today is Sunday and the Breathe Run and Family Fun Day at Heritage Church in Moultrie Georgia.. With any luck I will be able to get some photos and videos that I can upload here. I did get a few pics and will post later. Unfortunately it rained the entire time of the run and the Breathe Family Walk was cancelled altogether. The pucs are mostly of some of the "kids" doing Karaoke, which was fun to watch. There was also a huge Bouncy House there that a lot of children got to play on, so everyone had lots of fun in spite of the weather. I suppose that a lot of money was raised to help with the various Mega Impact projects and the Breathe Ministry. 

I really would have liked the weather to be better, but that is just the way things go sometimes. I do understand that there will be at least 15 ramps built around Moultrie Georgia by the students from UT. 

Hope all is well with you and yours. 

I am still operating the bicycle repair shop and have received the Gasoline Motor Kit which I will be putting on a bicycle this week. Everything I need is suppose to be in the box except the gas and oil for the engine. 

 In addition to that I have been trying out some Internet Marketing Programs that might make some extra money too. This one only costs 1.75 to join and with very little effort you will soon be in profit and can make about 100,000.00 for it. Don't know about you but if I could make an extra 5000.00 a month which would be 60.000.00 per year then I would consider the business to be extremely successful and if I made 100,000.00 I would be ecstatic to say the least. why don't you join me in the for only 1.75 just click here for details. 

I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day

Jerry 






No comments:

Post a Comment