Saturday, March 29, 2014

Why I am an Internet Marketer

March 29, 2014

Psalms 54 1-7

1 Save me, O God, by your name; vindicate me by your might. 2 Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth. 3 Strangers are attacking me; ruthless men seek my life-- men without regard for God. "Selah" 4 Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me. 5 Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them. 6 I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, O LORD, for it is good. 7 For he has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.

May I ask a question of anyone reading this before I actually get into the "meat" of the blog?
What is your take on me sharing a bible verse with each post?  I have a book that was written by many preachers from many Churches including an excellent Pastor by the name of Brad Bowen from Heritage Church right here in Moultrie Georgia, it is a Daily devotional and the verse you see at the beginning of each blog is the verse for that day.  Ruth and I have been married for 43 years, it will be 44 in September and through this life the lord has come to our aid many times. I hope no one minds, but I do plan to keep sharing a verse with you and I do hope you read it. Each verse also has in the book a short explanation by a Pastor, and if anyone would like I will be happy to share that as well, just leave a comment here on the blog and I will be harpy to share.

I operate a small bicycle shop here in Moulrie Georgia, I love the bikes and the people that ride them, have a lot of fun but make very little money at the shop. I have some idea on promoting the shop on the Internet and stuff like that. I am slowly getting all that set up. I have a website for the bike shop and I do drive some traffic there, but have not really been actively working on that site for a while. I am however Marketing some other programs (2) on the Internet.

I don't really care for MLM or Network Marketing, not that it is a bad way to go but it is really not cheap and it does take a long time to get a decent amount of followers to actually begin to make a profit, I know you are always told about the people that join an MLM and make money in the 1st 24 hours are have been in for 2 months and are making 50,000.00 a month or some other unbelievable story. I have found that these are usually either outright lies or there were a bunch of circumstances you are not being told on how these people dis these extraordinary feats.

I have promoted as many as 7 different programs at the same time, have over 6000 names on a mailing list and have sent out literally millions of ads over the last several years. I heard a very smart, very wealthy marketer the other day that spoke about "laser targeting" and trimming the fat off your marketing efforts and I realized that I was exactly the person he was speaking about. I decide right then to look at all the programs I was in and take the ones I felt the best about and just promote those, in fact I decided to simply drop out altogether of 5 of the 7 I was trying to promote. So as of today I am only promoting 2 programs, both are Matrix type marketing systems and I really feel these are the best 2 programs for me. Does that mean they are the best programs for you? I would say NO. You have to look at the programs you are in, decide if they have the potential you want, decide if you enjoy the program enough to want to promote it and if you are actually using the program yourself. If you are not using the program, why would the people you sponsor. If the people you sponsor don't use the program how are you going to make any money by promoting and recruiting?

1 thing I have noticed is that many people think they can simply place a few ads, and people will sign up, then even if the do get a few sign ups which is not likely they never contact the people they sponsored and after a while they drop out. If you sponsor someone or recruit someone my advice would be to make sure to contact that person, welcome them to your group, help them and even keep in contact with them, send them an email every day, give them a call once or twice a week for the first few weeks, ask them what you can do to help them. 4 of the 5 programs I dropped in the last 2 weeks I did not even know who my sponsor was. I know who my sponsor is in both of the 2 programs I decided to keep. I am still of course going to keep the bike shop which I own, but I also know the 2 people that are my sponsors in the programs I decided to keep. 1 is Gareth Morgan and the other is Redd Daniels, both of these people have contacted me before and after I joined the program they were promoting.  If you friend me on Facebook here  you will see that I share posts from both of these marketers. Redd really likes to send out some Inspirational posts.  I may start doing that.

One other very good Internet Marketer that I really have liked and worked with some over the years is a man out of Trilby Florida named Mark Hendricks, I have learned a lot from Mark and you will notice that I share a bit of his posts also. 

Just in case anyone wants to know here are the 2 programs I decided to keep promoting the first My Sponsor is Redd Daniels an it only costs 1.75 to get started, and you have the potential to make a good amount of money from it paid directly to your pay pal or other similar account click here for details

My sponsor is Gareth Morgan in the second program and is a really great program that is getting better all the time. They just introduced a Silver Upgrade, but even without that it was a great program. Th really neat thing about this program is that you can use it to promote any other program or you can make it a "business" in itself and use it to promote it. Here is the link for it 

One thing that I will do is contact you as soon as I hear you have joined ad I will do whatever I can to assist you in promoting your links as well as help you with ads and will even mention you on my blogs, welcome you to forums etc. I like to be helpful and involved, so if you want to join a program where I am the sponsor you can expect a call on your phone, some emails and texts and I will do whatever I can to help you become successful. I will not build your program for you, I will not do all the work for you, but I will do everything I can to help.

Hope you have enjoyed this and that you will comment on my blog and rmablings here.

Have a great and blessed day

Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
Owner BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768

No comments:

Post a Comment