Monday, December 31, 2012

The wind in our sails


December 31, 2012
God Provides the wind, but man must raise the sails.
Augustine of Hippo.
For more info on me click here
For answers to questions on cycling click here
For answers to questions on Fitness click here 
For a program that is automatic and pays 100% Commissions click here
For Heritage Church Click here
I have just started a bicycle ministry of sorts. As you know I operate a bicycle repair shop out of my home. I just made and offer to Heritage Church on Pavo Road here in Moultrie that I would repair any bicycle they receive as a donation for just the cost of parts and if I have used parts then the repair would be FREE. So if you have any old bikes or bike parts that you would like to donate to a good cause let me know and we will see what kind of arrangements we can make.  I am relatively sure that I can get you a receipt for credit for a donation which you can use on your taxes, so let's talk.
Want the bills to go away, want less stress and more money, fewer responsibilities and better relationships?
Because 2013 is your best year ever.

If you want to get massive results in your
business, and in your life, than read this
entire message - and focus on the words
that I write.

I want to create massive success with you
this year.

Now, I believe that you can have what you
want in 2013, and that this year you will be
more powerful than any year in your
life.

And you have to listen, and pay attention,
to be a part of what we're doing.

My friend thought that it might be the end
of the world in December, and didn't happen...

...but it was the start of a revolution, of a new
world, for you.

See, the Mayan's never thought the world would
end on December 21st, 2012 - they believed that
time goes in cycles, and that date - this last week,
was the end of the age.

They're right.

And so are you.

Last year was incredible.

We created massive incomes - results for newbies,
and fast.

We had an team of visionaries who ran with us in
2012, and because you decided (you know who
you are) you've made more money, now - than
you ever have in your life.

And so can you.

We have a plan, to take the vision to new heights
of greatness.

The plan is for you, for your family, for your business,
for your future - NOWto act on this, by making a
decision to run with us, to be with us, shouting the
vision from the rooftops, and in the livingrooms
and auditoriums of the world...

...we can alter the fundamental nature of reality
itself, and the world is big enough for you, and
for me, to change your destiny now.

Monday night, at 9pm EST, is the birth of the
new vision - is the birth of a new you, is the
rising up of an army of voices, who decide
to be unreasonable with life.

And now, get ready.

Dial into this number, Monday night at 9pm EST:

Dial this number:  712-432-0900
Dial this code to get in:  260326#

*  If you're international, or the call is full, you
can get in somehow using skype.  Just go to
freeconferencing.com and they have instructions
on the site.

Let's change reality together.

Let's create an army of prosperity.

Let's crash down the walls of disbelief

Let's speak life together, into the world.

Because you are an incredible creation.

YOU are beautiful.

Let's do it.

-David Wood
"I change the nature of reality, by the words that I speak."

P.S.  I want you to LISTEN

Now:

I invite you to focus with me in 2013.

Lets' create something beautiful together, that
neither of us could do alone - because:

THAT is the vision.

THAT is the passion.

THAT is the reason.

and YOU are the CAUSE.

Let's do it. ($25 to start)

3530 1st Ave. N, Suite #221 Saint Petersburg, FL 33713, USA 
Have a great day
Jerry " The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment