Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Do Whatever it Takes


December 18, 2012
Quote for the day "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" Franklin D. Roosevelt
For more info on me click here
For answers to questions on cycling click here
For answers to questions on Fitness click here 
For a program that is automatic and pays 100% Commissions click here
For Heritage Church Click here 
Today we took Ruth to the surgeon to find out about getting her Biopsy to see if the mass is  malignant. That took up all morning and when I got back there were 2 bikes I had to finish.  1 bike was a Schwinn Mountain Bike that had bald tires, blown tubes and crooked wheels. It took a couple hours to get that one ready. I let the customer know it was ready and started on the other one which was an older 15 Speed Huffy Bike that was not shifting correctly, after checking it out thoroughly I realized that the rider had probably never shifted it out of the big cog and the cable had became stuck. Lubricating the cable and moving it back and forth along with moving the derailleur back and forth took care of that one.
I have set up a facebook page for BMG Cycles Plus which is what I am now calling the repair shop https://www.facebook.com/BmcCyclesAndFitness?ref=hl
If you wish to buy a new Fuji, KHS, SE, Free Agent, Terry, or Manhattan bike you need to stop by Christian Books & More across from the Farmer's Market in Moultrie. There are also a few Antique Bikes out there.
Saturday we headed to Albany Georgia for a BMX race at the Parks at Chehaw. There were 5 motos I believe, Jason and Kevin raced against Christian Arquillo, and Danny Gyorfi , Jason took 3rd place and Kevin took 4th, then they all came to our trailer and sit around talking for a while. I tightened a chain for one of the riders and we headed for home.
Saturday night was quite different as we went to Heritage Church for the Merry Christmas Tour with Newsong, Building 429, Francesca Battesstelli, and Johnny Diaz.  Everyone enjoyed the concert, it was just so much fun. The music was great and the company was fantastic.
Since I plan to have BMG Cycles get a lot larger than just here at the house and very likely have much more than just cycling and Fitness information I have changed the name to BMG Cycles Plus. I expect that the main focus will be on bikes, bike repairs, cycling, cycling gear etc, and there will be some info on training as well, especially BMX and Road racing. In addition I may add some other things. If I am ever able to afford a building where I can have a permanent location then there will probably be several other "departments" added.
When you get a chance check out the shop's facebook page by clicking here give it a like and you will get a surprise "gift" I am not sure yet when it will be or what it will be, but I will try to make it something very special.
Also if you are looking for some extra cash for Christmas or maybe to pay some bills etc you should definitely check this out 
Have a great day
Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin


No comments:

Post a Comment