Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wiregrass Bike to Farm Ride

June 8, 2014

The Eternal Reign of the Lord

1 The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and is armed with strength. The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. 2 Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity. 3 The seas have lifted up, O LORD, the seas have lifted up their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves. 4 Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea-- the LORD on high is mighty. 5 Your statutes stand firm; holiness adorns your house for endless days, O LORD.   

Today is really the first day "off" I have had in a while, so you would think I would rest and enjoy it, right?  I went to the shop and moved some weight training equipment back to the house, helped Ruth clean out one of the big tents, burnt a lot of paper trash and did some other work around the house.

I have to work 8-5 Monday and Tuesday at my Part time job, I have Wednesday off there but already have a bike to upgrade on Wednesday. The bike shop is picking up a little as I had 4 repairs last week and a couple of small sales for things like pedals and chains.

I am still waiting to hear from a job I interviewed for about 2 weeks back which pays almost double what the part time job I have now.  The interview seemed to go quite well, and they asked me to take a Urine Drug Screen, which I did. The lady that took the drug screen said that the company would have the results in 48 hours.

I am hoping to hear from them sometime this week. The job would be working outside and working 10 hour days, 4 days a week. I would have to store a weeks worth of product here at the house, but that is not a major problem. Of course that is part of the reason we were cleaning out our storage areas and moving stuff around. We were trying to make more room for any product and tools I would need to store.

Unfortunately because I had to work Saturday so I missed the Wiregrass Bike to Farm Tour in Tifon. I really did want to go this year, but just could not make it. Bret Wagenhorst  helps put this educational bicycle ride together and it is always a great ride.


 
Maybe I will get to ride and learn more about the plants and special types of farming, while getting in a great bike ride.
 
Past Revisited:
 
A friend sent this picture of me over facebook today. I think it is from about 2002 or early 2003. I had picked up the National Guard Lanyard at the Southwest Expo in Moultrie a few months before this. It appears to have been taken in the Hematology Department at Tift Regional Medical Center.  My glasses have gotten much smaller since then and I have of course some more years on me I was probably 50 or 51 in the photo.  I guess time really does fly.
 



 
I had a very good interview for another Part Time Job on Friday and am waiting on what I expect to be good news from a full time position I interviewed for 2 weeks ago.
 
 
Internet Marketing:
 
There are a couple of Network Marketing programs that I am working with, and while I have my bicycle shop online I am planning on expanding the amount of online marketing for the bike shop. In fact I plan to set up an entire sports store online, not just a bicycle shop. I should have most of it ready in the next 2 weeks, and will post the links here and you will be able to buy not only bicycle supplies but also bicycles, sports shoes, sports clothing and much more.
 
If you are in need of a really inexpensive program ( 6.75) that can bring in a lot of money then PM me on facebook and I will send you a link to a great inexpensive program. Here is a link to the BMG Cycles Plus Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BmcCyclesAndFitness go there, like the page and send me a PM, I will be happy to send you a link that will help you make money.
 
Have a great day
 
Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Ave. SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment