Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Phone Line and a new Bike shop Manager

June 25, 2014


Personal and Bike Shop News:

Today we had a land line phone installed in the bike shop. The number is 229-891-3010.

Many of you know that I have taken a full time position with Dish Network as an installer. It comes with a good benefits package, quite a bit more per hour than my part time Home Depot job and I really think I am going to like it. I will be working 4 days on 3 days off each week, with my 4 days being 10-12 hours a day.

Because of this new schedule I worked out an arrangement with Nick. Nick is an Army Veteran. He was a diesel mechanic in the Army and knows about bicycles. Nick will be managing the bike shop for a while and possibly quite a while. We have even talked about the possibility that he could sometime in the future take it over altogether or could become a partner  in the shop.  Those are things that only time will tell.

Anyway if you get to Moultrie, stop by BMG Cycles Plus 1612 1st Ave. SE here in Moultrie and meet Nick.. 

We have  couple of new bikes that are ready to go. one is a full suspension older Wal Mart bike that has new shifters, new freewheel and a whole bunch of other stuff. It was a repair that has been abandoned the bill on it is 132.00, which is what we are asking, but make an offer and we will consider it. I will probably post some pictures in my next blog.

We also have a really nice Genesis MTB bike with Front Disc brakes and a really beefy frame. Really nice bike for the price, asking 119.00 but will take any reasonable offer, has a brand new rear derailleur, new chain and just finished a complete tune up.  I will post a picture of it in the next blog also.

The third and last bike I will mention today is a Mongoose 21 Speed, that has upgraded shifters and is in great shape. 115.00 OBO. All three bikes are covered under our special program. When you buy a used bike from us we provide a FREE 30 day check up and 2 Free Tune Ups over the next 2 years. The tune ups can be used as the buyer sees fit.  We want to be your bike shop for life, not just a one time sale.

Bible Verse from Devotional:

He makes springs pour water into the ravines;
    it flows between the mountains.
11 They give water to all the beasts of the field;
    the wild donkeys quench their thirst.
12 The birds of the sky nest by the waters;
    they sing among the branches.
13 He waters the mountains from his upper chambers;
    the land is satisfied by the fruit of his work.
14 He makes grass grow for the cattle,
    and plants for people to cultivate—
    bringing forth food from the earth:
15 wine that gladdens human hearts,
    oil to make their faces shine,
    and bread that sustains their hearts.
16 The trees of the Lord are well watered,
    the cedars of Lebanon that he planted.
17 There the birds make their nests;
    the stork has its home in the junipers.
18 The high mountains belong to the wild goats;
    the crags are a refuge for the hyrax.
19 He made the moon to mark the seasons,
    and the sun knows when to go down.
20 You bring darkness, it becomes night,
    and all the beasts of the forest prowl.
21 The lions roar for their prey
    and seek their food from God.
22 The sun rises, and they steal away;
    they return and lie down in their dens.
23 Then people go out to their work,
    to their labor until evening.
 
Marketing:
 
Yes I am still doing Internet Marketing, however at this point I am working much harder at getting everything done that I need to do to get set up with my new employer so have sort of put all of my IM stuff on the back burner.  I am at this point working toward opening a sporting goods store under the name of BMG Cycles Plus on the Internet. This will be done over the next couple of months and the progress will be documented here on this blog.
 
At this point I have the URL for the sporting goods store http://www.bmgcyclesplus.combut really have not began setting everything up, I plan to work on that some while I am in my hotel room after I get done with training, but not sure how much time I will have in the evenings. I am guessing it will take several hours but not sure at this point.
 
Have a great day
 
Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st Avenue SE
Moultrie, GA 31768







 
Have to rework this a little but a similar sign will soon be in the Bike Shop
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment