Thursday, January 16, 2014

Out with the Old in with the new

January 16, 2014

Many of you know that I am moving the Bicycle Repair Shop back into Christian Books & More at 1612 1st Avenue SE in Moultrie Georgia. I was in there before Ruth was diagnosed with DCIS. DCIS stands for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ and is a basically a low grade breast cancer. She had to go through 6.5 weeks of radiation and I had to take her back and forth as well as go to work everyday, so I moved the Repair shop to the house. That way I could be closer to my wife if she needed me and I could still fix bikes but I would not be able to be at the store and actually interact with as many of the cyclists. That really was bad since I really love to talk to people and learn from hem and if I can help them, that is even better.

Well she is now finished with treatment and I am no longer working a "job" so I am moving back to the "store" and I have a completely new deal and new setup though it really won't affect the customer much at all. I will actually be renting space in the store and will be the owner of the bicycle shop. I have worked out an arrangement to purchase everything the current owner has and to rent the space. I actually have paid the "rent" ahead 9 months.

Here are some pictures of what it currently looks like at the bike shop, but I think I can make it look a LOT better, I am hoping I can also improve sales since I will now be at the store from 11A-6 P Monday through Friday.

I want to put in some nutritional products like Sport Beans, Hammer Gel and Honey Stingers, and some more lubes and cleaners as well as set up a place where we can professional fit cyclists to their bike.  I also want to build a really nice rack for Bicycle tubes. I have an idea of what I would like, just nee dthe time to build it. I may bring some stuff with me to the shop and build it there, or may do all the board cutting etc at the house and then assemble it at the store.

If you get down this way give me a call at 229-921-0072 and stop by the shop.

If you need to make a litle extra cash and you don't mind investing a little time and a small amount of money- I am talking about under 100.00 to invesst and earn back about 80.00 per hour. I have already started doing thius and have seen some results. Click Here You will be glad you checked it out.

Have a great day, enjoy the pics and watch for the new and improved versio of BMG Cycles Plus- Coming soon
Bicycle Helmets for all ages

Parts and accessories


New and used bicycles

Bikes for kids

More bikes

bikes, tires and lots of stuff

Currently inside workshop area

More  of inside workshop space

More Bikes

Bikes

Another veiw of bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment