Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It is a beginning

1/7/14



Today I drove out to the shop to talk to Mr. Mills who owns the building where the Bookstore and the Bike Shop will be. He is going to work on getting the electric so I don't have to walk to he front to turn on the lights, and so I can turn the lights on separate from the other lights in the back half of the building.

I am going to have to get a cash register for the store and will have to put up a wall between the bike shop area and the workout area. That wall will be made of Pegboard so I can dsiplay items for sale on it. I am hoping I can add some Nutrition Products to the stuff that is out there now, some more lubes and cleaners, and  a few other itmes that people may want like water bottle holders.

I am also wanting to add bike fitting to the shop.

I am building a 24" BMX Cruiser bike for a person in Albany Georgia and it is looking great. 1 1/8' tires, very lightweight, the stem and headset came in today so I can finish that up and hopefully get it up to Albany this weekend.

Here is a photo of my 2010 Fuji ACR2 Bike. I also have a Fuji Nevada 1.0 Mountain Bike with front and rear disc brakes- nice bike.

Fuji ACR 2 (Black with red bar tape) Fuji Sunfire 1.0 (Lavender)

Not sure how much I will get to ride with the new shop and stuff going on, but am hoping it is a quite a bit. Once I get everything moved into the new area and arranged as I want it, I will probably ride out there and back quite often.

If you get to Moultrie, look me up. The new address is 1612 2nd Ave SE come to the back ( More Parking) and we are just inside he back door. Come by and we can grab a cup of coffe and maybe a piece of pie at J.Hareys and talk shop.




Don't forget that I am also now ProTrainer/Regional Manager for Chiseled Faith 

Chiseled Faith is a scripture-based program featuring a simple 12-Week Fitness/Nutrition Plan designed to emphasize lifestyle adjustments. Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain energy, or take your current fitness to the next level, Chiseled Faith is for you!

VISIT www.ChiseledFaith.com for more info!!

Have a great day

Jerry The bicycle nut Goodwin




No comments:

Post a Comment