Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pins and Needles Day


November 27, 2012

Today is Pins and needles day

Have you checked out Pinterest today, maybe there is something there you can pin, maybe not.

A few days back I mentioned that I would be changing my attitude toward Internet Marketing and especially network marketing and would no longer be trying to “sell: people on the programs I am involved with.  I have been re-listening to many of the seminars and such that I had attended in the past and I think that is probably the best thing to do.

Instead of me trying to sell something or get you to buy something, I can simply tell you a little about it, provide you with the necessary links or whatever and allow you to make up your own mind. If you call me on the phone I will be happy to answer any questions that I can or point you to someone that can answer those questions.

I will be giving quite a few things like ebooks, reports and such to anyone that wants them. I do not have a newsletter per se like many Guru’s do, but if you want I will be happy to send you any good information that I get that may help you with your business as it is available. You can go here, get a free report and I will put you on the list to get free follow-up info.

Let me tell you what program I think are the best out there and why.

I like Empower Network because it is really simple, not too expensive and has excellent potential. The total money you need to get started with Empower Networks is 44.95 and the willingness to put that much out monthly until you are in profit. It takes 2 sales to be in profit. You can get 2 sales can’t you? I know I can. The cost is 25.00 for the “program” and 19.95 for the payment processor (e-wallet), then you blog, you can and should also advertise but you can actually use a lot of free sources to advertise. The more money and or time you are willing to put into advertising will help grow your business faster. The business is simple and inexpensive and there are people making really good money with it. If you want to go with a little more power and invest a small amount more then an Autoresponder like Aweber, getresponse, GVO, or Traffic Wave would be a great tool to help with promoting your new business. Some Internet marketers say the Autoresponder is really the lifeblood of their business. There are several Free versions of these out, so you may want to test out the Free ones to see how they work and what they can do for your business. Some of the paid services will allow you to take a “test drive’ for maybe 1.00 so you may want to take advantage of that.  I  have aweber and GVO and would be very happy if you joined either through me. GVO actually has more Bells and whistles for a little less money, but both are quite good at getting your messages delivered and that is what is important.

So for under 100.00 a month you can be in a viable business. If you are able to help 1 person per day get into the business and you earn 25.00 on each person you get in then it takes you less than a week (4 days) to be at break even and then every person you help after that becomes pure profit. Did I mention that Empower Network pays 100% profit?

Let’s do a quick comparison of what it costs to set up an EN business to say a small store in your local town. For illustration purposes let’s say you want to set up a gift shop. First you find a location you think would have good walk-in traffic or possibly one with lot’s of parking and for the sake of this illustration let’s say the rent is 400.00 a month. That would be extremely cheap in most areas of theUS. The landlord will likely ask for the first and last month’s rent and possibly a security deposit which may mean you will have to come up with 1200.00 just to move in. you will also very likely need a business license which usually runs 150.00 to 300.00 depending on the town your in so let’s use 150.00 for that. Utilities will need turned on and there will very likely be a deposit on those of at least 100.00. inMoultrieit starts at 300.00.   There will be other expenses that you don’t even think about like Fire extinguishers and other incidental things that you will have to come up with before ever making a sale. Even when you are up and running you will be lucky to clear 50% profit on your products as opposed to 100% with EN.

So let’s say you get the Gift Shop all set up and you start advertising, that will probably cost anywhere from 50-150 a month depending on the amount and the type of advertising you do. So you have 400 per month for rent, 100.00 or more for utilities, probably another 100 for ads, so for about 2000.00 to start and roughly 1000.00 a month when all things are added in you have a Gift Shop, that may or may not make enough money to pay the bills and make a little profit. But for under 100.00 a month (which can be turned into 0 dollars a month with 4 sales) you have a business with far more potential than a gift shop, and you carry no inventory (didn’t even mention inventory with the gift shop, but without having stuff to sell, you have no business).

So it is now up to you, go check out the site right here http://www.thebicyclenut.com , watch the videos, spend some time. Call me at 229-429-3010 if you like and I will answer any questions I can, if I don’t answer I may be at work or I may be on another line, leave a message and I will call back. Just be sure to say it is about Empower network, and don’t waste my time or yours calling to try to get me into some other program. I don’t mind looking at other programs, but this number is for EN and the bike shop nothing else. Have a program you want me to look at send the details and links to jerry@bmgfitness.com with Joint Venture in the subject and I will look at it, do not call.

Just a little bit about the bike shop here too. If you are interested in cycling go to this facebook page and “like” it. That is the Facebook page for BMG Cycles which is the name of my new bicycle repair shop. It is located in a portable building behind our house inMoultrie,Georgia. I have the tools and knowledge to repair just about any bicycle. If you are interested and live nearMoultrieyou can stop by and look at some of the used bikes I have to sell, or even pick out a frame and I will build the bike from parts that you select. I just received some Shimano Shifters OGD 3 X 6 and 3 X7. The 3X7 are going on a customer’s KHS bike and the 3X6 are going on 2 other bikes that I am building up from frames.  I have most sized tubes in stock in case you get a flat and a small selection of repair parts on hand as well. At this point the portable building is still being used for storage of some other items but those are being removed as quickly as possible and the building will be all bicycle parts, tools and supplies hopefully before the end of 2012.
You can see photos of the shop area and the storage area on the FB page.

At some point I am expecting that the bike repair shop will become a self sufficient business and we will be able to move it into a commercial building and turn it into a full scale bicycle shop with bike clothing, parts, lots of bikes and bike related items. I stopped by the Performance Bike shop in Atlanta a few months back and also another shop up by Emory last year and was very impressed with the layouts and the selection, so that is sort of what I am looking to set up as the money becomes available.

I have a building picked out that would be ideal but at this point the 160,000.00 price tag on the building is just not in the budget. Maybe soon though, just have to keep working toward the goals, and if for some reason that one sells before the goal is reached there are others. The location of this particular building is ideal and it already has some of the fixtures that I would want in my shop, so if the money becomes available it will be the home of the bike shop as well as my office for Internet Marketing.  I actually expect that the Internet Marketing business will make more money faster than the bike shop, but I love bikes and cycling.

The building is ideally setup for a bicycle shop with large front windows and a large basement for storage,, roughly 3000 SF of sales/office area and a full basement underneath gives approximately 6000 SF of space. It does need a few repairs but has a good roof and solid foundation so the repairs are not major, mainly just small stuff that I can do myself. It also has a new AC unit that was put in just last year and right before the old tenant moved out.

For more info on me click here
For answers to questions on cycling click here
For answers to questions on Fitness click here 
For a program that is automatic and pays 100% Commissions click here
For Heritage Church Clic here
Have a great day

Jerry “The Bicycle Nut” Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment