Saturday, November 24, 2012

Is there Magic in your attitude?


For more info on me click here
For answers to questions on cycling click here
For answers to questions on Fitness click here 
For a program that is automatic and pays 100% Commissions click here
For Heritage Church Click here

November 24, 2012

Is there really Magic in your attitude?

I remember a quote that is often credited to the late Henry Ford, “If you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right”

I have often repeated that quote but sometimes forget to actually apply it to the circumstances at hand and there is no one to blame for that except me.

You see I have been involved in numerous “business opportunities” over the years and while there were a few where I made some small profits, they for the most part have been busts. It isn’t because I didn’t work at trying to make them successful. I spent lots of time and money on each of the chosen ventures doing what I thought needed done to make them profitable.

I bought autoresponder services like aweber, gave a away free ebooks, videos, courses, built lists, clicked email links etc until my fingers were numb and my bank account was overdrawn. I did this over and over with various programs that were supposed to be easy.  I don’t know how many times I fell for various sales pitches and bought stuff that really did not help the business I was promoting which often caused me to lose sight of my actual goal.

The thing I did not realize was that I was going after things I needed to be successful with the wrong attitude. I always had this burning desire to be successful and to help people, but at the same time I was held back by the fact that I had never made any money with this program (doesn’t matter which program). I believe today though as I believed yesterday that I have to be the absolute worst “recruiter” for any program, but today I also believe that it doesn’t make any difference and that really is the difference.

You see even though I am a very poor recruiter, I can still send people to the program description websites and let them make up their minds, they can come on board with me or they can stay in the rut that they are probably in or they wouldn’t even have went to the site to check it out. That is their choice not mine, I cannot make them join the program I am promoting, no matter how good that program might be.

With this in mind I am going to start today with a completely different attitude and I know that will work. I am going to go back and listen to the Mark Hendricks Ultimate Success Program tapes, get the BAMM program set up correctly, spend a few hours a day getting all the stuff done that should be productive and another couple deleting everything that is non-productive. I plan to completely rebuild my website at www.bmgfitness.com I know that by the end of this year 2012 I will be earning at least 2000.00 per month from the Internet, from programs like Empower Network, Ultimate Success Program and Wom Vegas and by the end of next year 2013 I expect to be earning more per month than I do now at my regular 40 hour per week job.

I have a facebook page for my little home bicycle repair shop, and will still be on that pretty much daily, but will be staying away from the personal page and all the drama and non-productive stuff on there.

Check out my Facebook page here and give me a like if you will. The shop and the page will be growing as will my online business ventures. I fully expect that with this change in attitude and change in approach I will be making more from the Internet Marketing 6 months from now than I do form my job today. I have a really neat report on Bicycle Safety and am writing a short one on bicycle maintenance that will be available FREE from the Facebook page soon.

You will  be able to buy bicycle related items through some of the several companies that will be linked to the page and I will probably have some other specials running at various times, like maybe a sale on 700C tubes or 26” tubes or something like that.

I expect that I will be doing more with Blog Talk Radio this year and promoting the Tour de Tifton more heavily than usual, so come by the site give it a like and let’s have a good time together during 2013.

You will also be able to leave me messages regarding your bike if you have it in for repair, or if you are in the area, why not message me and we can get a cup of coffee at Beans and Strings on the Square in Historic Downtown Moultrie.

If you are interested in following my progress in my business and personal ventures then please follow my PERSONAL blog at www.jerrylgoodwin.com

I do believe without hesitation that there is in fact some Magic in your attitude whether it be in business or in life a person that wants to be happy will be happy regardless of the circumstances.  Roger Miller once sang “You Can’t Roller Skate in Buffalo Herd, but you can be happy if you’ve a mind too”. It would be difficult but if theBuffalowere on a paved parking lot, you just might be able to roller skate in the herd and be happy too.

Have a great day

Jerry “The Bicycle Nut” Goodwin


No comments:

Post a Comment