Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Truck Break in and other news

July 8, 2014

Bible Verse from Daily Devotional

33 He turned rivers into a desert, flowing springs into thirsty ground, 34 and fruitful land into a salt waste, because of the wickedness of those who lived there. 35 He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs; 36 there he brought the hungry to live, and they founded a city where they could settle. 37 They sowed fields and planted vineyards that yielded a fruitful harvest; 38 he blessed them, and their numbers greatly increased, and he did not let their herds diminish. 39 Then their numbers decreased, and they were humbled by oppression, calamity and sorrow; 40 he who pours contempt on nobles made them wander in a trackless waste. 41 But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks. 42 The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. 43 Whoever is wise, let him heed these things and consider the great love of the LORD.   

Truck Broken into:

I headed off to the bike shop yesterday morning and when I got in then truck to drive out there noticed there was a big hole in the dash where the ashtray used to be. I used my ashtray to throw loose change into. I haven't smoked for many years and do not allow others to smoke in my truck.

There was probably 3.00 or less in the ashtray and some magnet things that Jason and Kevin play with now and then. A bag of the magnets were also in the glove compartment, so they can still play with them. I looked around the neighborhood to see if the ashtray may have been thrown away after the money was removed but did not see it anywhere.

My neighbor across the street had his car also broken into and some change stolen, both of us had left our driver door unlocked.
 
Tomorrow 7-9-14 will be my first day of "hands on" training for Dish. Wed thru Sat. I will be working with a trainer in Valdosta Georgia actually going on calls with an experienced Technician.
 
Monday the 14th I will be taking a 4 hour drive to Marietta, Georgia for Week 3, and the second week of classroom instruction, along with a written assessment. Nick is operating the bike shop when I am gone and so far he has done a great job.
 
If you get to Moultrie do check out the shop and do stop and meet Nick. After the end of training I will only be at the shop 2 days a week, right now that looks like it will be Monday and Tuesday, but that could change.
 
If all works out I should be done with "training" on the 26th and get my territory and van on the 30th. I am looking forward to that, but right now am doing my best to learn as much as I can from the training.
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone reading this has a wonderful day
 
Jerry "The Bicycle Nut" Goodwin
BMG Cycles Plus
1612 1st  Ave SE
Moultrie, GA 31768
229 891-3010
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment