Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Healing and Making Money


January 15, 2013 "Our Scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men" Martin Luther King Jr.
Healing
Martin Luther King believed that we should love one another no matter the color of our skin and work together for a better society. Today is his Birthday  we should reflect on his life and express our gratitude for the great strides made by this great man.
I for one and I know many others that agree with the vision of Dr. King.  It is a good time to heal. physically and mentally. Is there anyone in your life that you have not forgiven for a wrong that was done to you, or anyone that you have done wrong and have not offered an apology? Why not do that right now? Pick up the phone, drop by their house or even send an email, but let them know you forgive them or that you are truly sorry for whatever caused them pain.
Don't be one of the "misguided men" that Martin Luther King spoke of in the quote above. You can't heal while holding a grudge or bad feeling toward someone, so let it go.
For more info on me click here
For answers to questions on cycling click here
For answers to questions on Fitness click here 
For a program that is automatic and pays 100% Commissions click here
For Heritage Church Click here
Would more money help you?
If you're in already - fantastic! If not, then right now is
when you decide if you're happy with where you are, or if
you really desire to better your life and that of others.
A couple months back I realized that to better my life and
to make more mo.ney it was gonna take one of two things --
time or a little money.
Well -- time never did anything for me. I was still broke
and my 50 hour weeks got me more depressed and never gave me
the life I had longed for. Financial freedom wasn't finding
me and I didn't even understand the definition of 'time
freedom'.
My only other option was to take a little of my "hard
earned" money, and put it into bettering my life. If time
wasn't getting me there I knew a little money HAD to.
And it did - my hard earned m.oney turned to easily earned
money and is coming in such abundance that I still don't
know what to do with myself! No joke - no exaggeration.
Empower Network is the main program providing my success.
So by now you might be asking yourself, "What's the catch?"
There is none!
Your only responsibility is to take action. I have the rest
of the process stream lined for you, just as it is for me.
From the set up all the way to my automated marketing system
- the exact same system providing 6 figures a month for me.
Strength is in the numbers. The more people that run across
your website are the more numbers that will convert into
sales. Think about it - not everyone who visits your site
will join.
In fact if 1 out of every hundred that visit your site join,
you're not doing bad. But if you drive hundreds of prospects
to your site on a daily basis, you're going to be making
multiple sales a day. That's what it all boils down to.
Numbers, numbers, numbers.
You see, most people use old fashioned ways where they only
reach 5-10 people a day with cold calling or other worn out
means.
Or if you ARE marketing online, you may not know how to
stampede traffic to your website. If you only drive 20
people to your website a day (which is about the average of
online marketers) of course your business will move slowly!
But I drive hundreds of people to my website on a daily
basis - that is the one and only reason why I cycle a couple
times a day. When I was only driving a few to my website a
day, you better believe I was lucky to make even my first
sale before I gave up and called the business a scam!
With the EXACT same website and the EXACT same tools
available to you, this is gonna happen for you, too - IF you
take action.
I'm 'working' at a leisurely pace of a few minutes a day,
because I'm satisfied with $3k a day :o) -- but if you pull
more traffic to your site, I guarantee you'll make more
money than I do!
NUMBERS!!
I think you are already starting to realize that you can
make money here and do it very quickly.
It all depends on how much action you can take and how fast
you are willing to take it! I can definitely help you out in
that area! I always recommend marketing methods that have
already been tested to produce results with Empower Network.
So as my final question to you -- if you aren't a part of
Empower Network yet, do you really want to run the risk of
being broke at retirement...
-- OR --
Do you want to find the su.ccess and freedom I have found?
Freedom to do and have what you want. Freedom to freely give
to others. The freedom of knowing that when you retire
you'll have more m.oney than you need and not end up dead
broke like 95% of this population at retirement age.
The freedom of knowing that when you pass on to an even
better life, you'll leave a legacy and a large inheritance
for your children -- not a lot of bills.
Let me know, and I'll gladly work with you to get you there
quickly. Remember, when I found this business I could have
quit my job in less than a month... simply by plugging into
the inline system! You can easily do the same.
Remember - think numbers, and this baby is gonna crank out
the cash for you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment